Nootropic enthusiasts know that some of the best results are obtained from stacking at least two supplements together, but it can be difficult to figure out the perfect stack without testing many options. Alternatively, you can turn to these five popular nootropic stacks that have been regularly utilized by many users around the world. This is a great way for beginners to learn how to stack nootropics to receive the desired result, and it can also be just as helpful for people who are experienced with these supplements. After all, no matter how many stacks you have tried, it is still wise to be open to proven ideas from other users.
With this in mind, we present five of the most popular nootropic stacks, based on user reviews and message board posts. If you are looking for a new stack, you should have no problem finding a good option below.
Five Popular Nootropic Stacks for Every Type of User
1. Piracetam, Oxiracetam and Aniracetam – Creating a stack with three of the most well-known racetams might seem like an odd choice at first, but the reality is that each of these nootropic supplements will help increase the effectiveness of the other pills within the stack. In other words, if you want to get the most out of the reported benefits from each racetam, it is a good idea to put them together.
Reviews regarding this stack indicate that it offers a good mood boost, improved memory and the increased ability to properly take in and process new information. On their own, each of these racetams specializes in one portion of these perks. Together, they become a powerhouse that typically gives users the enhanced cognitive functionality that is associated with nootropics.
2. Citicoline and Noopept – If your desire is to take the cognitive boost associated with Piracetam and increase it 1,000 times, you will definitely want to begin taking Noopept. Some reviewers have gone so far as to name Noopept the best nootropic on the market.
This neuroprotective supplement has many user attributed benefits, including improved learning, memory retention and recall. However, the strength of Noopept makes it much more likely for users to develop headaches and other mild side effects. You can help prevent these potential issues by putting Noopept into a stack with Citicoline in order to keep your acetylcholine at the right level.
3. Aniracetam and Bacopa – Users who are looking for a cognitive boost but also need to reduce their anxiety levels could find the perfect mixture with this stack. Aniracetam is typically taken by people who are looking for enhanced memory and greater creativity, but there has also been some scientific research into the substance that points out its potential as an anxiety reducer.
Bacopa has also been studied by medical researchers, and it was found to provide improvements in cognitive functionality. Additionally, Bacopa offers a short-term mood boost.
4. Caffeine and L-Theanine – This is commonly referred to as the beginner’s stack, but it can also provide some benefits to experienced users. Both of these supplements are natural, and almost everyone is already acclimated to the basic effects of caffeine. Reviews and studies have pointed out that this stack typically increases the user’s energy levels, ability to concentrate and overall alertness.
Some people may wonder why they should take a nootropic stack containing caffeine instead of drinking more coffee, and there is a very good reason: the L-Theanine has been found to minimize the negative side effects that can be associated with caffeine such as higher blood pressure and anxiety. In other words, this stack can provide the best benefits of caffeine without the drawbacks that have made some people remove this natural nootropic from their diet.
5. Alpha GPC and Pramiracetam – If you prefer not to take a stack that includes Piracetam, Oxiracetam and Aniracetam, you can obtain similar results by choosing Pramiracetam instead. Although this will not have all of the same benefits, it will enable you to save money while taking advantage of user reported benefits such as improved concentration and higher intelligence.
Reviews indicate that adding Alpha GPC to Pramiracetam can serve two purposes. First, it helps amplify the effects of the Pramiracetam. Perhaps even more importantly, Alpha GPC will increase your acetylcholine levels so that you do not end up dealing with headaches. This stack has some similarities with Aniracetam and Bacopa, but it is used primarily by people who need to concentrate for short bursts of time. Due to this, the combination of Pramiracetam and Alpha GPC is very popular among students.
Choosing the Right Stack
As you can see, there are many variables involved in each of the previously listed stacks. For example, if increased energy and concentration are your main goals, you may be able to stick with a caffeine and L-Theanine stack. However, if you are having anxiety issues and want to reduce this problem while elevating your cognitive performance, it makes sense to try Aniracetam and Bacopa. Regardless of which stack you choose, be sure to start with small doses and gradually increase them as needed for the best results.